Please stop by the table in the cafeteria during your lunch for additional information and application information.
Blacks@Microsoft Minority Student Day - Essay/Video Contest - March 23rd, 2018 at Microsoft’s Charlotte campus
Topic: How has technology impacted your education and how do you see technology impacting students in the next 50 years?
· Essays must be original and individual content. Information cannot be copied or plagiarized from public websites or fellow students
· Video can be submitted by an individual or group of 3-5 students. Information cannot be copied or plagiarized from public websites or fellow students. Please note all Videos must be no longer than three (3) minutes.
· Essays/videos must contain information that answers the full topic
· Essays must contain correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Essays must be 2 pages typed and double spaced on 8 ½ by 11 white paper
· Essays/videos must include a title page with the student’s name, the counselor’s name and email address, and school name
· Essays/videos must be reviewed by the school counselors. (Not applicable for college students)
· Essays/videos must be creative
Please contact Kim Fuqua (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jonathan Lindsay (Jonathan.Lindsay@microsoft.com) with any questions.
CONSIDERING ATTENDING COLLEGE?
DECISIONS … DECISIONS! IT’S NOT EASY TO SELECT THE RIGHT COLLEGE.
COME TO THE PARK EXPO AND CONFERENCE CENTER ON MARCH 18 FOR THE 2018 CHARLOTTE NATIONAL COLLEGE FAIR. REPRESENTATIVES FROM MORE THAN 200 COLLEGES WILL BE ON HAND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, TELL YOU ABOUT THEIR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS, AND MORE. INFORMATIONAL WORKSHOPS WILL ALSO BE HELD.
ADMISSION IS FREE! LEARN MORE AND REGISTER AT https://www.nacacfairs.org/