· Essays must be original and individual content. Information cannot be copied or plagiarized from public websites or fellow students
· Video can be submitted by an individual or group of 3-5 students. Information cannot be copied or plagiarized from public websites or fellow students. Please note all Videos must be no longer than three (3) minutes.
· Essays/videos must contain information that answers the full topic
· Essays must contain correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Essays must be 2 pages typed and double spaced on 8 ½ by 11 white paper
· Essays/videos must include a title page with the student’s name, the counselor’s name and email address, and school name
· Essays/videos must be reviewed by the school counselors. (Not applicable for college students)
· Essays/videos must be creative
- Essays should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “BMSD Essay”
- Videos can be submitted to email@example.com (Please use the subject line “BMSD Video”) OR posted at https://microsoft-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/jolindsa/Ei9NC8ZIeaxMkVlpiSrvFoABcppQ2V-6d02rExhBnutMWg?e=w8DozD *
Please contact Kim Fuqua (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jonathan Lindsay (Jonathan.Lindsay@microsoft.com) with any questions.