The Belk Scholarship, Davidson’s flagship merit scholarship program, is for those students who have reached the highest order of academic and personal accomplishment. Belk Scholars are students who:
- demonstrate purposeful engagement in the classroom, with student and civic organizations, on the athletic field, or in the arts.
- exhibit deep intellectual curiosity and evidence commitment to both their local and global communities.
Belk Scholars also receive two special study stipends, up to $3,000 each, for international travel and study.
Nomination materials are due Friday, November 6, 2015. You should submit:
- the Belk Nomination form online (preferred) or on paper (paper forms should be faxed to 704-894-2845 or scanned and emailed to the address below)
- the recommendation letter for your nominee(s)
- your nominee’s transcript
- All parts of your nominee’s admission application are due in our office no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 1, 2015.
- This is only an early completion deadline – it DOES NOT imply an Early Decision commitment to enroll at Davidson.